Adeptio Strategic Group
Looking to be part of a business development group?
Being part of a Mastermind group alongside other ambitious and motivated entrepreneurs is an incredible experience and can bring astounding business benefits. I know because I was part of a Mastermind group myself for 2 years and saw my turnover increase by 200% within 6 months of joining, as a direct result of the mindset shifts that came as a result of discussions and training received in that group.
When you join a Mastermind group you will get the chance to work intensively and regularly on rather than in your business.
Since launching Adeptio, my version of a Mastermind group, the participating business owners have achieved some previously unimaginable breakthroughs!
- Thanks to the group one member has written their first book and is now positioning themselves as a leading expert in the technology support sector.
- One member has raised their prices by 50%, finding that instead of losing customers, in fact more affluent customers are attracted to the business.
- As a direct result of discussions and support from the group another member has converted their design talents into a product range and has launched an online shop to compliment their other services. She is earning passive income at last!
- One incredibly busy member who has a team working in the business is now able to step back from a lot of the hands on stuff that used to bog her down and is now finding more time to drive the business forwards rather than getting stuck in the ‘day to day’.
- After years of thinking about becoming a published author, another member is now in dialogue with a leading publisher about launching her first book, to coincide with the launch of a new part of her business.
- Through the group, another member finally found the confidence to give up their part-time job in order to focus fully on their business.
You can read what our Adeptio members have to say on our success stories page. Every session together brings light-bulb moments, new ideas and business building breakthroughs.
I find the structure, the content and the accountability of the forum to be exactly what my business needs. I feel it gives me structure, focus and goals which my business did not have 6 months ago. At first, I wasn’t sure about ‘sharing’ Miranda with lots of other businesses. I felt maybe one-to-one coaching would be better and not waste time listening to other people talk about their businesses. But that’s where I was wrong. I have learnt so much from sharing ideas, problems, worries and solutions, with the other members and look forward to our regular meetings.
Rachel Shilston, Rachel Shilston – Inspiring Creativity
The Adeptio Mastermind group meets once every six weeks in a hotel in Ross on Wye, Herefordshire. If you would like to find out whether it would work for you and your business you are welcome to book onto the next session FREE. Just drop us a line via the Contact page to book your place. If you don’t live near Herefordshire but would still like to develop your strategic business skills, then why not check out our Board Room online membership.
I am the same as everyone else…I often wonder if I am doing the right thing when I sign up for things. How can you be sure you aren’t wasting your money?
Are you thinking that too? So how about I reduce the risk for you? Anyone interested in joining Adeptio is welcomed to their first meeting FREE OF CHARGE. In that way you can experience the group, meet the other members and check if it will work for you.
You are also offered a complete MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if, after 3 months of attending your first meeting you believe that being part of Adeptio has brought you no business benefit at all.
So – it’s a risk-free investment!
There are 3 levels of membership:
1. Adeptio Premier
Meetings take place every six weeks and last half a day. We often stay on and have lunch together afterwards!
Meetings follow the following structure:
• Skills Supercharge – 45 minute skills blast led by Miranda
• Business Breakthrough – using action learning
• Learn and Earn – learn from other Adeptio members
You also have access to our Private Facebook group where members can ask questions seek advice, get feedback or share challenges, an you will get an entry in our members’ directory.
For members joining before end of January 2017: Monthly payments of £33.75+VAT
From February 2017: Monthly payments of £40.50 +VAT
2. Adeptio Plus
For those wanting one to ones with Miranda on top of their six weekly Mastermind sessions, there is the opportunity to upgrade to Adeptio Plus.
In addition to the features of Premier membership you will benefit from personal mentoring time 1-1 with Miranda Jenkins on 3 occasions over the year to suit your diary and your business needs. Plus you can take part in the mid-way Skype coaching call that will keep you on track and focused between meetings.
For members joining before end of January 2017 : Monthly payments of £52.50+VAT
From February 2017: Monthly payments of £63.00 +VAT
2. *NEW* Adeptio VIP
Upgrade to Adeptio VIP level and in addition to the features of Plus membership you will benefit from 2 VIP Mastermind Days per year with Miranda. A day to work intensively on progressing your business vision and getting plans in place. VIP members can also book up to 3 Action Days with Miranda per year, where Miranda will be your accountability ‘buddy’ as you blast through your to-do list.
From February 2017: Monthly payments of £85.83 +VAT
If you would like to know more about Adeptio or to attend an initial meeting as a guest, please contact us here.