Looking for Speaker or Facilitator for your event?
Miranda is an experienced speaker & presenter, with nearly 20 years behind her designing and running inspirational sessions for corporate clients, business groups, conferences & away days etc.
She specializes in delivering inspiring & motivational sessions for groups of all sizes on a wide range of subjects relating to business skills and enterprise.
“This year’s Growing Gloucestershire Conference held on 7th July 2015 at the Growth Hub and University of Gloucestershire, was a year of celebration for the conference with it being the 10th anniversary. As Chair of the conference, the opening speaker had to be someone special this year and with her dedicated connection to the conference since its conception, who better than Miranda. She was the obvious choice for me.
Her insightful and poignant presentation not only left the audience with a sense of remembrance, it set the scene for continuous recognition of great business and excellent professionalism in our county. It was entertaining, yet respectful and both impactful and a delight to attend.”
Simon Wall, Chair of Growing Gloucestershire Conference 2015 & 2016 Director, simply about people ltd
Recent engagements include:
- Delivering a 10 minute welcome address at a county business conference.
- Delivering 30 minute bite-sized skills sessions on sales, usp, time management and networking to business clubs.
- Speaking about the launch of a community enterprise project at a London enterprise conference.
- Presenting a seminar at a county business event on ‘Confidence, Creativity & Calibre’.
- Running a series of half day skills workshops for new entrepreneurs on a range of topics including time management, negotiation & presentation skills.
- Delivering motivational speeches for Women’s Enterprise conferences.
- Presenting workshops on ‘business start-up’ at annual Enterprise Fair as part of International Global Entrepreneurship Week.
- Speaking on the ‘Six Steps to Strategic Success’ for the charity UnLtd at one of their award-winners’ development events.
Miranda draws upon her own experience as a business start-up to inspire other people to explore self-employment. She uses her experience of overcoming barriers in the setting up & running of a community enterprise project as a way of demonstrating what can be possible when you have no budget and no sponsors!
“For many years I booked Miranda to facilitate motivational, entertaining and inspiring sessions for the hundreds of delegates who came to the annual Enterprising Women Make A Difference conference. Miranda was the perfect choice because not only can she design engaging sessions that give huge value to attendees, she has the rare ability to engage & connect with every single person in the room. Year after year her sessions were rated extremely highly by our delegates.”
Melanie Jones, Managing Director Encore PR & founder of ‘Enterprising Women Make A Difference’ Annual Conference
Topics you might like to hear Miranda speak about are:
- Going it alone – taking a big step into the unknown
- Building a business that plays to your strengths
- Finding your ‘Purple Cow’ or ‘unique selling proposition’
- Achieving change through bottom up thinking
- Harnessing the entrepreneur in everyone
- Confidence, creativity & calibre
- Using TLC (Trust, Likeability & Continuity) for savvy sales
- 30 Days to up your game
Please enquire about how Miranda can inspire and motivate your audience by contacting us here.